The abstract submission of the 25th Annual Meeting of the German Crystallographic Society is closed. Thank you very much for the numerous contributions.
All abstract authors will be informed about the acceptance or rejection of their abstracts as soon as the review is completed.
• Phase transitions and dynamic phenomena
• Crystal physics
• Advances and application of neutron and synchrotron radiation
• Spectroscopy as supporting tool in crystallography
• Hydrogen carrier materials for energy applications
• in situ/in operando studies of energy materials
• Catalysts for energy-relevant processes
• Structural chemistry under non-ambient conditions
• New approaches in structural biology
• Macromolecular machines and switches
• Hot structures
• Structural biology meets chemistry
• Fragment based ligand screening
• Electron crystallography
• Lightning talks of young crystallographers
All other aspects of crystallography are also possible and welcome.
The deadline for the abstract submission has been extended to 22 January 2017!