Advices for abstract authors
- Please keep to the limit of 2.000 characters for an abstract (including spaces, not including names of the authors and abstract title).
- Structure of the abstract
The following structure of the abstract must be strictly adhered to, in order to be admitted for reviewing:
- If your abstract contains tables or images, they can be submitted in gif or .jpg format. Figures (max. 500 kb each) will be printed in black and white. Please note that figures (with legends) will be shown below the text.
- Please use the function "Insert custom character". Otherwise we cannot guarantee the correct presentation of your abstract in the supplement.
- Presenting/corresponding authors will be informed whether the abstract was accepted or not after the reviewing process.
- Presentation language is English. Duration of regular oral presentation and discussion will be announced with the acceptance mail.
- Registration: The presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is obligatory and binding and implies payment of the registration fee. For registration, please click here